With so many drones & accessories on offer right now, it is good to have a manufacturer you can recognise. The Juan Drone with Camera, WiFi 1080P HD Camera Live Video & GPS Return Home 2.4GHz 4 CH 4 Axis Gyro RTF RC Quadcopter- Follow Me, Altitude Hold, Long Control Distance, With Built-in Battery is certainly that and will be a excellent birthday present.
For this reduced price, the Juan Drone with Camera, WiFi 1080P HD Camera Live Video & GPS Return Home 2.4GHz 4 CH 4 Axis Gyro RTF RC Quadcopter- Follow Me, Altitude Hold, Long Control Distance, With Built-in Battery comes highly respected and is a regular choice for most people who visit our site. Juan have provided some design touches and this means great value.
1. Without Camera Type : the aircraft can only be operated by the remote control, it can not take pictures and can not video.
2. With camera: You can control the aircraft with your mobile phone. You can also control the aircraft with the remote control. It can take pictures, video and transmit images in real time.
1) Long-term battery life (single battery for about 20 minutes flight);
2) folding arm / folding landing gear;
3) WIFI real-time transmission (photo/video/gravity sensing, etc.);
4) Altitude hold / hovering;
5) One button takeoff / one button landing / one button emergency stop;
6) High, medium and low level design;
7) Go up and down / Forward and backward / Turn left and turn right / Left and right side flying / Fine adjustment;
8) 360 degrees 3D flip in front, back, left and right, four directions;
9) Headless mode, one-button return;
10) Can control the light;
11) Battery protection function;
12) Four-channel, six-axis gyroscope.
Built-in Battery: 3.7V 1800mAh Li-on battery
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery (not included)
Charging Time: About 90-120mins
Flying Time: About 20-23 mins
Control Distance: Within 100m
FPV Distance: About 100m
Flying Height: About 100m
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Type: RTF RC Simulators
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Night Flight: Yes