1. Don't use or charge a battery if it shows signs of swelling, is pierced or damaged in any way.
2. Don't charge the battery directly after use; allow it time to cool down in an open and dry area to avoid overheating.
3. Don't charge the battery at more than 1 amp. Make sure you remove the battery from the charger after charging is complete and never overcharge the battery.
1Flying errors may happen after flights. A CALIBRATION and some TRIM WORK will fix the problem.
2. Motors may heat up if being misused. Take a 10 min break between flights to cool them down.
Features and Functions:
- Altitude hold mode, more easy flight.
- Headless mode and no more confuse about the direction.
- Low battery alarm/Out of range alarm, no more lose contact.
- One button take off/landing/ Emergency stop, intelligent operation.
- VR Mode from the APP, (VR Headset Not included.)
- Custom Flight Route Mode: Draw a flight line on the appointed area of the mobile phone screen. The drone will fly according to the flight line.