1. Do not squeeze, hit the battery
2. Do not store the battery in a humid, high temperature place
3. Please don't charge the battery exceed its suggested charging time ,over charge may happen battery bulge distortion fracture leakage( Charging one battery not over 200 minutes, charging several batteries at the same time not over 8 hours)
4. Please put your battery under dry and ventilated place, save temperature are not supposed to exceed 20-25 degrees Celsius, Charging temperature range: 0 ? ~ +55 ?
5. Please try to use the original factory manufactured charger, which have over charge protection and short circuit protection, if you need to use other charger, please make sure both voltage and electric current do not exceed battery acceptable range
6. Do not touch the battery with wet hands, and not install the battery in a hazardous environment (charged, wet, high temperature)
7. Please stop using the battery when it noisy, temperature anomalies or leakage, etc.,
8.Do not disassemble the battery, and not short-circuit the battery terminals or anti-charging
9. Do not put the battery in the fire, to prevent causing an explosion.
10. Do not clean the battery using benzene, banana water, alcohol and other flammable volatile solvents, so as not to cause a fire