With so many drones & accessories discounted right now, it is great to have a make you can recognise. The CreaTionŽ Spare Parts for Syma X5UC X5UW RC Quadcopter Drone,2pcs 3.7V 500mAh Lipo Battery, 4pcs Propellers, 4pcs Protection frames, 4pcs Landing Gear,4pcs Motor,1pc usb cable is certainly that and will be a perfect purchase.
For this reduced price, the CreaTionŽ Spare Parts for Syma X5UC X5UW RC Quadcopter Drone,2pcs 3.7V 500mAh Lipo Battery, 4pcs Propellers, 4pcs Protection frames, 4pcs Landing Gear,4pcs Motor,1pc usb cable comes widely respected and is always a regular choice for most people who visit our site. Creation have provided some design touches and this results in great great bargain.
1. Do not squeeze, hit the battery
2. Do not store the battery in a humid, high temperature place
3. Please don't charge the battery exceed its suggested charging time ,over charge may happen battery bulge distortion fracture leakage( Charging one battery not over 200 minutes, charging several batteries at the same time not over 8 hours)
4. Please put your battery under dry and ventilated place, save temperature are not supposed to exceed 20-25 degrees Celsius, Charging temperature range: 0 ? ~ +55 ?
5. Please try to use the original factory manufactured charger, which have over charge protection and short circuit protection, if you need to use other charger, please make sure both voltage and electric current do not exceed battery acceptable range
6. Do not touch the battery with wet hands, and not install the battery in a hazardous environment (charged, wet, high temperature)
7. Please stop using the battery when it noisy, temperature anomalies or leakage, etc.,
8.Do not disassemble the battery, and not short-circuit the battery terminals or anti-charging
9. Do not put the battery in the fire, to prevent causing an explosion.
10. Do not clean the battery using benzene, banana water, alcohol and other flammable volatile solvents, so as not to cause a fire
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to Write a Review!