Six-Axis Multi-rotor DIY Hexacopter Aircraft Frame*1
D2212 920KV Clockwise Brushless Motor*3
D2212 920KV Counter-clockwise Brushless Motor*3
30A Brushless ESC Speed Controller*6
9443 CW CCW propeller *3
Battery 8 ESC Connection Board *1
APM 2.8 Multicopter Flight Controller 2.5 2.6 Upgraded Built-in Compass *1
6M GPS with Compass L5883 25cm Cable *1
5 pcs 10cm Servo Extension Lead Wire*1
GPS Folding Antenna Mount Holder*1
RadioLink AT10 2.4GHz 10CH Remote Control System 10 Channel Transmitter Receiver *1
APM Flight Controller:
- Arduino Compatible!
- Can be ordered with top entry pins for attaching connectors vertically, or as side entry pins to slide your connectors in to either end horizontally
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
- Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
- Optional off-board GPS, uBlox LEA-6H module with Compass.
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
APM is an open source flight control, can you play APM well depend on individual ability. Player must have ability of basic understanding of monolithic integrated circuit, c-language, knowledge of electrical,mechanical, and also needs a certain degree of mental capacity, financialand material resources, energy support.If you're not ready, then We recommend that you prepare some introductory information first.
RadioLink AT10 2.4GHz 10CH Remote Control System 10 Channel Transmitter Receiver
Six-Axis Multi-rotor DIY Hexacopter Aircraft
APM 2.8 Multicopter Flight Controller Built-in Compass
6M GPS with Compass L5883 25cm Cable
Not included Battery and Charger