Morpilot 2-Pack 7.4V 30C 2200mAh Li-po Battery for Syma X8C X8G X8W X8HC X8HG X8HW, Holy Stone HS300, HS400, JXD 506G RC Quadcopters (Banana Connector)
This 7.4V 2200mAh LIPO battery is a replacement battery. It offers you another battery for back-up, enjoying more driving time while charging another battery. Direct replacement battery for Syma Venture X8C Quadcopter. No modification is needed.
Please choose the right connector for your X8C quadcopter before you purchase.
• 2200mAh LiPo Battery - Higher capacity than the original manufacturer battery (2000mAh)
• High C rating (30C) - Made for Syma X8C X8G X8W X8HC X8HG X8HW, Holy Stone HS300, HS400, JXD 506G RC Quadcopters with better performance.
• Direct Replacement - It's designed to be a direct replacement for Syma X8C, X8W & X8G RC Quadcopters. No modification needed!
Features and Benefits
• Voltage: 7.4V
• Capacity: 2200mAh
• Discharge (Output) Leads: 3.5mm Banana connector
• Single Dimension: 81 x 34.5 x 19mm (not include the connectors)
• Single Weight: 105g / 3.7oz
• Certificate: UN38.3
• 7.4V 30C 2200mAh Li-po Battery x2
POWER BATTERY RECHARGEABLE: 7.4V 2200mAh LiPo Battery allow you to use about 8-10 minutes with about 180 minutes charging time, in addition, the charging recycing times of battery is up to about 300, which is better than most of batteries in the market
TECHNOLOGY AND QUALITY: Equiped with inteligent chipset, which can better identify the required current and Avoid overheating and overcharge and better protect your charger, your devices
BETTER COMPATIBILITY: Perfect battery Replacement with 7.4V 3.5mm banana connector for Syma X8C, Syma X8W, Syma X8G, and you needn't any modifications necessary and give you a perfect solution for your spare Syma battery
COMPACT AND ELEGENT: The size of battery is 80 * 38 * 18mm, which is smaller than iPhone 6s Plus. So easy and convenient for you to carry with yourself
ROBUST AND EASY INSTALLATION: Easy Pull feature to easily take the battery out of the drone without damaging the cord and patented design to avoid crash of your drones