- NOTE: A HAM license is required to operate the Video Transmitter in the U.S.
- Intuitive flight modes that make flying simple
- Fully integrated FPV flight camera on 5.8GHz
- Quiet EDF power system
- Improved motors for better response
- Durable rotor housings prevent damage
- Lightweight and fully-assembled with no building required
- E-flite 200mAh 45C Li-Po flight battery and USB charger (included)
When Jesse Perkins first flew the Inductrix quadcopter, he knew that there was more to the experience yet to be unlocked. He mounted a small FPV camera and video transmitter, upgraded the motors, found a better battery and called it the Tiny Whoop. Soon, thousands of Inductrix owners were flying in places they never thought possible! With the Inductrix FPV BNF, no soldering or 3D printing required! Enjoy a world you never knew existed when you are in the pilot's seat of the Inductrix FPV!
The Inductrix FPV from Blade builds on the wildly popular platform and transforms it into an incredible FPV machine right out of the box. With its integrated 25mW video transmitter, FPV camera, high performance motors and large 200mAh battery, the Inductrix FPV is capable of flying in the smallest of places with ease. Enjoy the view as SAFE technology makes flying simple and while the ducted propeller design allows you to bounce of walls and objects without crashing!
SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system. This technology allows anyone to pick up the transmitter, put on the goggles and be successful flying FPV for the very first time. Its newly improved Stability mode allows for fast forward flight with the added weight of the FPV system. It prevents over controlling the aircraft and gives a confident feeling when maneuvering through tight spaces. The Agility mode